The Career Center offers a variety of vocational assessments to both individuals and groups. You do not need to be a student to use our services. Assessments are generally administered and interpreted in career life planning classes, vocational assessment workshops, career exploration classes, or individual career counseling appointments. Appointments are available on the Main Campus and at the Chico Center.
Online Assessment Instructions
Free Career Assessments
California Career Zone
- Begin by selecting and completing "Register Now!" This will allow you to save your results from the career assessments.
- Go to "Assess Yourself" and select "Begin Assessment"
- You may then take one or all four of the following career assessments.
- Quick Assessment-a quick assessment of your personality style that generates some career options for you to explore (takes about 5 minutes).
- Interest Profiler-your interests will generate career options in the world of work for you to explore (takes about 30 minutes).
- Skills Profiler-select skills have you acquired through your jobs and other activities. The Skills Profiler can help you explore occupations that require your current skillset.
- Work Importance Profiler-your values or what is important to you on a job will generate career options for you to explore (takes about 30 minutes).
Who Do You Want To Be?
- Select either College Student, High School Student or Middle School Student.
- Select QUIZ-Take Quiz
- You will answer 15 items and get your results right away. Your top three Career Pathways will be listed.
- Select one of your Career Pathways to explore actual career titles and descriptions.