Apply here for Butte College Foundation Scholarships now through May 15
Here are a few tips to help you navigate our system.
1) On the “Welcome!” page, click the “Sign In With Your Institution” button using your Butte College student email and password.
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) You will be taken to the Butte College Scholarship online application. In order to complete this application you will need to:
- Complete personal information
- Upload your transcript which you can download from your MyBC. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- In the portal on the left, click on "Access Webadvisor."
- Click on "Academic Records."
- Click on "Unofficial Grade Report."
- Copy, Paste, and Save your unofficial transcripts from your portal account to a separate document to your computer. You will then be able to upload the document as needed.
- Using the "browse" button in the application you can upload that document with your transcripts.
- Have current email addresses for the 2 people from whom you are requesting letters of reference. Once email addresses are submitted that person will get an email requesting a letter of reference
3) Once you have completed an application online there will be an acknowledgement stating: “General Application Complete.” Additional scholarships may be posted at this time. If so, please click on the “Apply Now” link to complete these "opportunities."
4) There is an “Opportunities” drop down tab where you will find scholarship opportunities.
- To view Butte College Foundation Scholarship opportunities click on the “Ours” link
- To view state and national scholarship opportunities click on the “External” link
Now go find yourself a scholarship!
If you have any questions, please contact the Butte College Foundation office at 895-2359 or email: email@example.com The Foundation office is located in the Student Administrative Services Building, 3rd Floor, Room 355.