It's time to apply for Butte College Foundation Scholarships for the 15-16 academic year! The general application is available for completing now. Opportunities will begin posting March 1, 2015, and the application closing date will be April 17, 2015. Keep checking your email and your AcademicWorks account for updated opportunities.
Here are a few tips to help you navigate our system.
Sign in to AcademicWorks using your Butte College student email and password.
- Example: email@example.com
You will be taken to the Butte College Scholarship online application. In order to complete this application you will need to:
- Complete personal information.
- Upload your transcript which you can download from your MyBC portal account. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- In the portal on the left, click on "Access Webadvisor."
- Click on "Academic Records."
- Click on "Unofficial Grade Report."
- Copy, Paste, and Save your unofficial transcripts from your portal account to a separate document to your computer. You will then be able to upload the document as needed.
- Using the "browse" button in the application you can upload that document with your transcripts.
- Have a current email address for the person from whom you are requesting a letter of reference. Once the email address is submitted, that person will get an email requesting a letter of reference.
Once you have completed an application online there will be an acknowledgement stating: "General Application Complete." Additional scholarships may be posted at this time. If so, please click on the "Apply Now' link to complete these "opportunities."
There is an "Opportunities" drop down tab where you will find scholarship opportunities.
- To view Butte College Foundation Scholarship opportunities click on the "Ours" link.
- To view state and national scholarship opportunities click on the "External" link.
Now go find yourself a scholarship!
If you have any questions, contact the Butte College Foundation office at 895-2359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Foundation office is located in the Student Administrative Services Building, 3rd Floor, Room 355.
If you have any questions regarding letters of reference or how to write an essay for your application, please contact Ruth Ann Hansen at (530) 895-2334 or email email@example.com