Facility and Equipment Use
Facility and Equipment Use by Non-District Groups:
Outside organizations should submit an External Facility and Equipment Use Application to request for use of District space and equipment.
For additional documents related to facility and equipment use, click here.
Facility and Equipment Use for District Activities:
District departments and programs should submit an Internal Facility and Equipment Use Application for use of District space and equipment if ANY of the following conditions apply:
- The use will occur outside the normal operating hours for the space.
- A service is required (audio/visual, furniture, food service, etc.).
- There will be non-District person(s) present (anyone who is not a current student, faculty, or staff member).
- College Police needs to be notified.
A FUR is not required when ALL
of the following conditions are met:
- The use occurs during the normal operating hours for that space.
- There are NO services or set-up required (audio/visual, furniture, food service, etc.).
- The layout of the room will NOT need to be rearranged.
If current District space does not meet the needs of a District activity, the below off-sites may be requested for use.
- Paradise Performing Arts Center
- Sierra Nevada Brewery Big Room
- Oroville Municipal Auditorium
- Chico Unified School District Center for Arts
To request for approval to use an off-site facility above, submit an Internal Facility and Equipment Use Application
with justification as to why District space does not meet your needs. Allow a minimum of three weeks for a response. All requests will be reviewed by Leadership.
If current District space or the above off-site facilities does not meet the needs of a District activity, contact our office at 530-895-2381.