Classrooms without walls: education at its best!
Total Immersion Spanish
Summer 2015 Study Abroad in Costa Rica
Application Deadline: EXTENDED TO MARCH 31, 2015!
Prerequisite: NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
Travel, discover, learn, work and have fun as you broaden and deepen awareness of your place in the "web of life."
- Total Cost: $3,800 • See Cost Information
- Take a look at our slide-show and our itinerary.
- We will be in Costa Rica from May 30, 2015 through July 5, 2015
- Our 6-7 semester units curriculum integrates Spanish and Service Learning. Download Application Packet
- Program director, Ileana Gantt, embraces an interdisciplinary approach in cooperation with Costa Rican teachers and facilitators.
- Application of skills and knowledge is integral; it will be experienced on a daily basis in a variety of settings:
- Costa Rica's Natural Wonders and Biodiversity
- Culture of Peace, including Practical Applications
- Service Learning and Volunteer Opportunities
- Ecological Awareness
- Small Group Spanish Instruction with Family Stays
If interested in the Summer 2015 program, please contact Jane Alt or (530) 879-4077 to be placed on an information list.
Facilitating Study Abroad programs is one of my passions. Me encanta llevar estudiantes a mi país.