The Career Center offers a variety of vocational assessments to both individuals and groups. You do not need to be a student to use our services. Assessments are generally administered and interpreted in career planning classes, vocational assessment workshops, career exploration classes, or individual career counseling appointments. Appointments are available on the Main Campus and at the Chico Center.
Online Assessment Instructions
Free Career Assessments
California Career Zone
- Select TEXT, GRAPHIC or FLASH to enter the website
- Select Assess Yourself
- You may then take one or all three of the following career assessments.
- Quick Assessment-a quick assessment of your personality style that generates some career options for you to explore (takes about 5 minutes).
- Interest Profiler-your interests will generate career options in the world of work for you to explore (takes about 30 minutes).
- Work Importance Profiler-your values or what is important to you on a job will generate career options for you to explore (takes about 30 minutes).
Who Do You Want To Be?
- Select either College Student, High School Student or Middle School Student.
- Select QUIZ-Take Quiz
- You will answer 15 items and get your results right away. Your top three Career Pathways will be listed.
- Select one of your Career Pathways to explore actual career titles and descriptions.
- Explore careers by your interests or themes that you like. It is not an actual assessment but can give you some ideas of careers to explore.
- Select explore
- Select interests or themes