Students who may be eligible for graduation should make an appointment to meet with their counselor to complete a graduation application. The counselor will evaluate the student's coursework to determine eligibility and will assist the student in completing the necessary paperwork to receive their degree. Students are recommended to make their appointments 2-3 weeks prior to the graduation application deadline to ensure that the paperwork is completed on time. Graduation application deadlines for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- Fall 2016 term graduation application deadline – November 23rd, 2016
- Winter 2017 term graduation application deadline - January 20th, 2017
- Spring 2017 term graduation application deadline – March 23, 2017
- For students with one remaining class to take in Summer 2017 – April 10, 2017 (to participate in Spring 2017 commencement ceremony)
- All other Summer 2017 applicants - Please see counselor for information
For more information about graduation, including information about inclusion in the spring graduation ceremony, please visit the Graduation Ceremony website.