The mission of the Safe Place & Wellness Program is to offer a visible support system for victims of sexual assault, intimate partner violence and stalking through outreach, crisis intervention, advocacy, and educational programming at Butte College. Visit the Safe Place & Wellness Program pages.
Crisis Intervention Services
- Provides Crisis Intervention Advocates to serve victims and survivors of sexual assault, intimate partner abuse and stalking.
- Provide appropriate referrals to campus and community resources.
- Provide outreach activities to students, staff, and faculty on campus.
- Deliver prevention education presentations on the dynamics of sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and stalking.
Resources on Campus
- Information packets, handouts and brochures.
- Safe Place & Wellness Program staff can assist students or others interested in research.