What is Reg2Go and Who is it For:
The Reg2Go program allows high school seniors to participate in orientation, assessment, counseling, and registration at Butte College prior to the end of their senior year. The program is designed for:
- High school seniors who may never have considered themselves "college material"
- High school seniors who know they want to attend Butte College
- High school seniors who are still weighing their options
The program consists of three elements:
- Campus visitations to the high school (October - January)
- Assessment (February – April)
- Orientation/ Advising and Registration (April - May)
For more information high school seniors should contact their high school counselor concerning the Reg2Go program or review the student letter below or call the Butte College Welcome Center at (530) 895-2511.
2014 Reg2Go Parent Letter
2014 Reg2Go Student Letter
Reg2Go Financial Aid Flyer