The Butte College Foundation is now seeking nominations for Outstanding Alumni of the Year with the deadline now through November.
Each year the Butte College Foundation selects deserving alumni to receive our Outstanding Alumni Award in recognition of outstanding personal and professional achievements. The deadline to nominate outstanding alumni is November 1, 2016. Two recipients will be selected and honored at the Butte College Spring Gala taking place Saturday, March 11, 2017 at the Sierra Nevada Big Room in Chico. Last year’s recipients included Butte County Sheriff Korey Honea, and Arnoldo Avalos, co-founder of the Avalos Foundation.
A tradition since 1999, the Butte College Foundation honors alumni who attended Butte College at least one semester and are making outstanding contributions in their chosen fields; are actively involved in community service; or have demonstrated other notable accomplishments.
How to Nominate
Fill out an Alumni Nomination Form
1. Nominations are due November 1, 2016.
2. Attended Butte College for at least one semester.
3. Has notable achievements in career field.
4. Has specific public service activity that supports the community.
5. Serves as an inspiration to others.
6. Individuals nominated in the past will carry over for consideration.
7. There is no limit to the number of people you can nominate.
For more information call 530-895-2359 or email the Butte College Foundation Office: firstname.lastname@example.org