Back to Section Home

Veterans Fast Pass


If you are a New Student Veteran you may be eligible for priority registration. To get your Fast Pass for priority registration you will need to go to the Veterans Services Office located at Swing Space C to pick up your Fast Pass.

To Receive Fast Pass

Veterans: must submit a copy of their DD Form 214 (Member 2 or 4 copy, with an honorable, a general, or other than honorable discharge) to the Office of Veterans Services and request priority registration, Active Duty: must show military ID
• Have a current Application for Admission on file at Butte College

For more information contact the Veterans Services Office at (530) 895-2566.

*NOTE about Timeline: You must request priority registration at the Office of Veterans Services at least one month prior to registration for the next academic term. This policy pertains to all veterans, active duty service members, reservists, and the National Guard who meet the above conditions


Veteran's Services

Butte College | 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville CA 95965 | General Information (530) 895-2511

Back to Top