Real Estate Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: LaRee Hartman
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Real Estate Principles (RLS 20)
- Real Estate Practices (RLS 25)
- Introduction to Accounting (ACCT 20)
- or Financial Accounting (ACCT 2)
- Management and Human Relations (BUS 35)
- Real Estate Finance (RLS 40)
- Sales in Today's World (BUS 50)
- Legal Environnment of Business (BUS 8)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
- or Computer Literacy (CSCI 2)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.