Office Assistant Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Connie Petlack
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Beginning/Refresher Keyboarding (BCIS 20)*
- or Keyboard Speed and Accuracy (BCIS 24)
- Microsoft Word (BCIS 28)
- Business Writing Skills (BCIS 12)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
- Filing and Records Management (BCIS 51)
- Business Communications (BCIS 13 or BUS 13)
- Office Procedures (BCIS 50)
- Windows/Internet/PowerPoint (BCIS 84)
- Microsoft Excel (BCIS 29)
Notes: *Preparation for Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.