Medical Front Office Assistant Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Dorinda Salvo
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Beginning/Refresher Keyboarding (BCIS 20)
- or Keyboarding Speed and Accuracy (BCIS 24)
- Business Writing Skills (BCIS 12)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
- Filing and Records Management (BCIS 51)
- Windows/Internet/PowerPoint (BCIS 84)
- Microsoft Word (BCIS 28)
- Business Communications (BCIS 13 or BUS 13)
- Office Procedures (BCIS 50)
- Medical Terminology (BCIS 104)
- Medical Typing (BCIS 26)
- Medical Transcription I (BCIS 42)
- Medical Coding (BCIS 62)
- Medical Billing (BCIS 63)
- Medical Front Office Procedures (BCIS 75)
- Microsoft Excel (BCIS 29)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.