Landscape/Turfgrass Technician Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Tip Wilmarth
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Applied Physical Science (AGS 22)
- Commercial Pesticide Application (AGS 56)
- Introduction to Environmental Horticulture (EH 20/120)
- Landscape Construction (EH 22)
- Ornamental Plant Identification (EH 24/124)
- Landscape Planning and Design (EH 26/126)
- Turfgrass Management and Equipment (EH 28/128)
- Irrigation Practices (EH 30/130)
- Park and Landscape Management (EH 72/172)
- Landscape Irrigation and Site Development (EH 74/174)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.