Drafting and CAD Technology Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Ken Couch
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Construction Print Reading and Freehand Sketching (DFT 4)
- Beginning AutoCAD Drafting (DFT 12)
- Beginning Architectural Drafting (DFT 24)
- Intermediate AutoCAD (DFT 32)
- Reading and Composition I (ENGL 2)
- Engineering Graphics (ENGR 2)
- Trigonometry (MATH 20)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.