Computer Applications Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Claire Dalton
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Beginning/Refresher Keyboarding (BCIS 20/24)
- Microsoft Word (BCIS 28)* - with MOS certification at Core Level)
- Business Writing Skills (BCIS 12)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80) or Microsoft Ofice (BCIS 29)
- Windows/Internet/PowerPoint (BCIS 84)
- Microsoft Excel (BCIS 85)*
- Microsoft Access (BCIS 86)*
- Business Communications (BCIS 13 or BUS 13)
Notes: *preparation for Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.