Civil Engineering Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Mike Woods
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Introduction to Engineering (ENGR 1)
- Engineering Graphics (ENGR 2)
- Plane Surveying I (ENGR 3)
- Trigonometry (MATH 20)
- Introduction to Computer Graphics (CSCI 96)
- Construction Contracts and Specifications I (CET 10)
- Plane Surveying II (ENGR 4)
- Beginning AutoCAD Drafting (DFT 12)
- Reading and Composition (ENGL 2)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.