Business Retail Management Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Donna Weaver
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Management and Human Relations (BUS 35)
- Principles of Marketing (BUS 64)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80) or Computer Literacy (CSCI 2)
- Introduction to Accounting (ACCT 20) or Financial Accounting (ACCT 2)
- Public Speaking (CMST 2)
- Retail Management (BUS 66)
- Business Communications (BCIS 13)
- Math Competency (or BUS/MATH 204)
- Organization Management (BUS 40)
- Human Resource Management (BUS 44)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.