Agriculture Business Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Bruce Hicks
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Orientation to AG & NR (AB 20)
- Agriculture Economics (AB 22)
- Introduction to Agriculture Business (AB 26)
- Applied Physical Science (AGS 22) or Basic Plant Science (PLS 20)
- Computer Applications in Agriculture (AB 25)
- Macroeconomics (ECON 2) or World Food and Hunger Issues (AGR 10)
- Agriculture Accounting (AB 50)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.