Addiction Studies Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Dennis Hyde
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Introduction to Chemical Dependency (ADS 2)
- Physiology/Pharmacology of Chemical Dependency (ADS 4)
- Helping Services & Chemical Dependency (ADS 6)
- Intervention, Assessment, Case Management (ADS 8)
- Chemical Dependency Counseling Group (ADS 10)
- The Recovery Counselor (ADS 12)
- Counseling the Family of Chemical Dependency (ADS 16)
- Dual Disorders (ADS 18)
- Supervised Practicum & Seminar (ADS 30)
- Psychology of Communication (PSY 32)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.