Accounting Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Karen Taylor, LaRee Hartman
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 2)
- Introduction to Accounting (ACCT 20)
- Quick Books Pro (ACCT 100)
- Accounting for Payroll (ACCT 110)
- Legal Environment of Business (BUS 8)
- Introduction to Business (BUS 20)
- Management and Human Relations (BUS 35)
- Beginning/Refresher Keyboarding (BCIS 20) or elective
- Electronic Calculator (10-key) (BCIS 46)
- Microsoft Excel (BCIS 85)
- Essential Communication Skills (BCIS 70C)
- Conflict Management Skills (BCIS 70D)
- Managing Attitude (BCIS 70E)
- Creating Your Successful Appearance (BCIS 70F)
- Business Communication (BCIS 13)
- ELECTIVES: Pick 3 units from BCIS 80, BUS 18, ECON 4, BUS 62 or ACCT 105
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.